Law 675/1996 – INFORMATIVE POLICY AND CONSENT REQUEST
INFORMATIVE POLICY AND CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 – Code regarding the protection of personal data
Before giving us your personal data, please read this informative policy. By personal data we mean pursuant to this informative policy
– those that we request from you with this form and that we may request from you in the future;
– those that we will have the opportunity to ask you in carrying out our business;
– those spontaneously provided by you bearing in mind that there is no obligation on your part to provide them.
1) The data are collected by us for the exclusive purpose of carrying out our business towards you and to fulfill legal and contractual obligations. The data you provide will be recorded on protected IT media and the paper forms will be correctly maintained and protected by us.
2) The provision of data is optional.
3) Any refusal to provide personal data relevant for the collection purpose will not allow to proceed with the supply of services and the sale of our products.
4) The data may be used for the following purposes:
– communicated and disseminated in carrying out the requested activity;
– communicated and disseminated to external parties operating in support and on behalf of our company;
– to detect the commercial attitudes expressed by the customer;
– to develop statistical and market studies and research;
– to send advertising and informative material, including advertising mails;
– to send commercial information;
5) Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 your rights regarding the processing of the data you have provided are:
5a) to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
5b) to obtain the indication:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of treatment;
– the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
5c) to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– attestation that the operations referred to in the letters a) e b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
5d) to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the collection purpose;
– to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
6) We inform you that the Owner is VN S.r.l. Food Processing Equipment, Tax Code / VAT 01844150688 with registered office in Via Po, 13 / B – 65010 Collecorvino (Pe);
7) To request information relating to your personal data or to update or delete them, and in general for the exercise of the rights and powers described above, the User must make an express request directly to VN S.r.l. Food Processing Equipment by any means that allows you to document the sending and receiving of the above request which will contain the following information:
– Ref .: protection of personal data;
– Name, surname, photocopy of Identity Card;
– Domicile for eventual communication purposes;
– Signature of the interested party.
Consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03
The undersigned, having acquired the information provided by the Owner pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, gives its consent to the data processing, within the purposes and methods mentioned above, and within the limits in which my consent was required for the law purposes.
In particular, I express my consent for:
7a) the acquisition of personal data as indicated in the informative policy;
7b) the purposes of the processing pursuant to point 4.
8) This website uses ReCAPTCHA which allows the system to distinguish the human or computer action, protecting the site from spam and password encryption. To learn more, visit the terms and privacy pages on the service.
NOTE: THIS INFORMATIVE POLICY AND CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA REPLACES ANY OTHER PREVIOUS VERSION
(Last updated: April 28, 2020)